Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my wheels and tires mounted (courtesy of SANDERS) so what better time to post some new pics of the truck along with SANDERS' truck. Both have the same wheels P.S. It was about 35 degrees outside so we didn't do any other locations. Let me know what you think!

Specs: 16x8 Konig Countersteer Offroad
305/70/16 Toyo Open Country A/T
Muteki NeoChrome lug nuts
Spidertrax spacers- powdercoated black

·
Registered
400 Posts
In the word of Emeril......BAMM!!!! That **** is hot!!! That white one is the damn image I have burned in my head on what my truck is transitioning to....Great trucks, love the Ebony and Ivory vibe with the trucks...gets me in the mood to MOD!!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
very nice they both look great :thumb:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everybody :tu:

Sickness! I like them both!

Hey, Where did you guys get the black'd out head lights?
The headlights on both have been done using the stock headlights. You just heat em up in the oven, seperate the lense and housing, paint the surround, and seal em back up. Search BHLM on here. Any headlight mod is done the same way, generally.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Man my truck looks so dirty!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's always dirty. I tried to tell you to clean something, gahhh!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Ya i know. Im just too lazy.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Finally got my wheels and tires mounted (courtesy of SANDERS) so what better time to post some new pics of the truck along with SANDERS' truck. Both have the same wheels P.S. It was about 35 degrees outside so we didn't do any other locations. Let me know what you think!

Specs: 16x8 Konig Countersteer Offroad
305/70/16 Toyo Open Country A/T
Muteki NeoChrome lug nuts
Spidertrax spacers- powdercoat
if u still have uyr stock 20" chrome wheels how much i want a set so bad for my tundra

·
Registered
64 Posts
sorry they are gone....he sold them already.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
sorry they are gone....he sold them already.
damn the first time i ever saw those rims i fell in love with them i want some so bad i saw some a while back on ebay but could afford the $1800 ive been looking for everyone with some but i think at this point its time to give up

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yeah Sorry bro they sold fast...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea the factory 20's were posted on Craigslist and were sold within 24hrs! Nuts, and they did go to a Tundra.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Edit: $1800 you said??? I hop they were new. I just sold mine for $450 with tires but I'm not the kind of person looking to scam people for every dime. I try to be fair and hook up people like I'd wish other people would do. It's a shame u can barey find a deal anymore.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice looking setup!!

What's the back spacing on those wheels?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.