Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am always doing something to my tundra, whether it be adding something new or just cleaning it. got any cheap interior or exterior mods i could do? or cleaning tips? anything haha

·
Resident Curmudgeon
5,211 Posts
Define cheap. Floor mat cheap or cargo cover cheap?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
floor mat haha

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Go to wally world and get some chrome cohones and some skulls. Find a dead moose in the woods and use the rams on the hood. Thats as cheap as it gets.

P.S. Weather tech mats (my next purchase) are $150 for a set, while dollar store $5 so when you say cheap which way are you leaning???

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill pass on the chrome skulls and moose hahaha. but vincas2005 i do like your smoked headlights. where did you pick them up?

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Those are HID retrofitted headlight that i did myself. No tint, lens is clear. Corners are too shiny right now, might do something about it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
could change your interior lights to led's, then the exterior then switch to hids for headlights or a retro fit.

Andrew

·
Registered
657 Posts

Get some 303 Protectorant and clean/treat all the weatherstripping on the doors and hinge areas on the doors. It makes them look new again!

·
Registered
184 Posts
So you like messing with the Tundra just to do something to it. Here's what I like to do on the cheap. When the weather is nice of course...

1. Wash it. (including engine, engine bay and bottom of the hood)

2. Dry it. (wipe those windows! I hate water spots on my windows)

3. Wax or polish it. (I'm a big fan of the spray on stuff. Use a clay bar kit to be amazed at what comes off if you've never done it)

4. Be sure to shine up the tires. (I like to use Armor All. Seems to last longer)

5. Get out the lawn chair, a cooler with ice and beer and sit there and admire your work while the neighbors stare at you wondering why you're littering your lawn with empty beer cans....invite friends if you need to!

·
Premium Member
1,077 Posts
i am always doing something to my tundra, whether it be adding something new or just cleaning it. got any cheap interior or exterior mods i could do? or cleaning tips? anything haha
Under $100

led Map and dome lights

redneck cupholder from auto zone. see my pics

AVS vent visors $64

Window tint $95 front windows

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Single bottle NOS upgrade! :cool:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Things are always cheaper if you DIY. You can do a whole lot with just buying paint or other materials. Depends on your skill and comfort levels. Look at your truck and ask yourself what you want to be different and how you want it. Then come up with a plan to make it that way. Oh btw Vincas2005 you need some tinted clear corners or something lol. Those corners do stand out a bit. I tinted the inside of mine and removed the orange reflector.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Nah, i'm too busy messing with O2 sensor right now. Maybe in the spring, too much more important stuff to do on my vehicles - check my signature.

·
Registered
917 Posts
If you want a cheap interior mod you can always go to the junk yard and get some stuff out of a Dodge Ram. They have some really cheap interior.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts