Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
talk about price cuts! WOW! wonder how they sound???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been lurking for a while now. If anyone does go this route, I just did, put in coupon code catalog2010 for free shipping. $176 to my door, I could not resist. Thanks for the heads up!:D

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've got powersticks on mine, but with the price on the dual exhaust, I had to atleast try it and with the code Recker suggested it came out to 285 shipped.

We'll see how she sounds when it gets here, one thing though is I'll be keeping my dual tips that I already have instead of their single tips if I like this exhaust.

I got their shorties when I had my GTO and I was really happy with the quality and fit.

Fingers crossed that they fit right and not give me headaches like I remember from magnaflow when I put on their catback on my GTO.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Edelbrock said:
2000-06 Toyota Tundra 3.4L & 4.7L access cab and double cab with short bed
What is considered a "short bed"? I want an exhaust system for my Double cab but as far as I know I have a normal bed, I think it's a 6 or 6.5 ft.

·
Registered
38 Posts
does anyone know if the 5.7L exhaust system will work on the 2010 4.6L? I have been looking for a cheaper exhaust system for a while, and this seems like a bomb deal, just hope it can work on the 4.6L!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Double cab is a standard bed. and it fits fine, sinch to install, just waiting for it to come back from the dealer so I can start enjoying it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just signed up -- don't know if we can post links here or not, so i won't -- but for those wondering about the sound, they have sound clips on the edelbrock site for both the 5.7 and the 4.7. Just go to edelbrock.com and click on exhaust (under automotive) and then scroll down to see the sound clips.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm very leary since this exhaust is so cheap. Just leads me to believe the quality/performance/sound may match the price. Anyone received and installed theirs yet???

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mine shows out for delivery, might be able to get it installed before the weekend...but not sure.

·
Registered
10 Posts
no, quality is typical Edelbrock. That is to say top notch. The sound is nice, very pleaseing with some interior resonance at low rpms around 60-65 mph. Just what I expected as it is a chambered muffler similar to the Flowmasters. I don't like the tip by itself, but if there were two of them right next to each other I think I would love it. Eventually I'm gonna add an x pipe two mufflers and twin tips. But for now this will do very well. As far as performance its hard to tell as I also just installed the Volant that same day. Hopefully I'll have some better impressions once I get the gas pedal replaced and some more miles on it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a question for the guys that ordered from the Edelbrock site, when your order showed shipped status did you have a problem with the UPS tracking info? I ordered my exhaust and have confirmation from Edelbrock that it has been shipped but not showing up on the UPS tracking site.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a question for the guys that ordered from the Edelbrock site, when your order showed shipped status did you have a problem with the UPS tracking info? I ordered my exhaust and have confirmation from Edelbrock that it has been shipped but not showing up on the UPS tracking site.
It took a little over 24 hours before the tracking number showed anything on the UPS site other than "something something received shipping information from location"

Give it a day and double check...if nothing pops up you might want to give them a call and make sure the tracking number is correct. I've been emailed wrong tracking numbers before.

·
Forum Admin
8,277 Posts
Initial UPS tracking locations don't show up until the driver scans it onto their truck. At my office, 6:30pm is the last pick-up (they pick-up 5 times a day!). Try checking the tracking# after 7or 8 tonight. It'll probably show up.

·
Registered
101 Posts
thanks, they actually did email me the wrong tracking number the first time. I emailed them today and they replied with a tracking number, and it is very close to me now. I am feeling very relieved!

·
Registered
68 Posts
If anyone decides to try the cat back system on the 2010 let me know, from what I was told they made some pipe length changes and the Edelbrock was only tested on the 07-08 models. For the money I was thinking about getting one but they will not take it back if it does not fit correctly on the 2010, do not want to get stuck with it.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Anybody get this working on the 2010's yet???

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got my system on Thursday, installed it Friday after work,and I have to say I am very pleased with how it turned out and sounds.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts