1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts
Never seen it before, but I just like for my doors to open "normal"....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks like they need a lot of room to open. Move out a bunch before moving back. Would be good for show vehicles, but maybe not daily driver.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks like they need a lot of room to open. Move out a bunch before moving back. Would be good for show vehicles, but maybe not daily driver.
agreed it would be hard to use a normal parking spot.

I wonder if he was thinking GEE it would be cool to open my door like a mini van???

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It does not look like it takes a lot of room to open. I would say maybe 18" or less. You have to open your door more than that to get out now.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
OFF TOPIC FIRST- Sorry that I couldn't meet up with you in Orlando this past week; the kids were falling asleep at Red Lobster after our Disney Studios day. I really wanted to check out the Doug Thorley Long Tubes and possibly get a ride to feel the power increase. Oh well, I guess that I will find out for myself after getting the install completed. Thanks for offering to meet up..........

:focus:- YUP; those doors would be cool for show.............

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Tiger, no problem I knew you all would be worn out from Disney. I am trying to get some trucks together for a summer meet. Maybe you can come down then. If you got plans to come here let me know the date and we can schedule it for then. Did you have a good time in Florida?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Those doors are a lot lighter than the doors on the Tundra so the lever/hinge would have to be a lot bigger.

Webby

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
very slick, although not very practical.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I knew Marky would like those. Maybe and idea for your rear doors?

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
No a big fan myself... just too unconventional for me I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Id be more apt to like it if it was electro/mechanically operated. Im a HUGE fan of the AMP Power Steps...LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts