Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any chips or anything like that for Tundra's. I had a GMC 2500 HD that I played around with. I got better gas mileage and a lot more horsepower just by hooking up this computer thingy right beneath the steering wheel. I was wondering if there is anything like that out there for a 2007 Tundra.

·
Registered
820 Posts
There is the Unichip. I just put one on my truck and it works great. I dont know about MPG cause I am out just playin with the new power, will update after next tank. Power is nice and hope it helps with MPG, if I keep my foot out of it.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
search search search search.

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Check on ebay.... there's a bunch there for less than $50 I think :heh:

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts

·
Benny Hill
17,369 Posts
Check on ebay.... there's a bunch there for less than $50 I think :heh:
I just blew beer out of my nose....... But they will probably be as useful and reliable as anything else out there !!!!!!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
You know that I am going to promote the UNICHIP!

:tu:
I will be reinstalling mine in about a week after I get my oil/maintenance completed from the dealership next week! It is all ready to go mapped for my TRD CAI, Borla Dual Exhaust, and Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers along with the FLUX program...​

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
It is all ready to go mapped for my TRD CAI, Borla Dual Exhaust, and Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers along with the FLUX program...
Brag Brag Brag!!!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Brag Brag Brag!!!

Don't be hating; you have plenty to show off with your TRDIntake *Color-Matched "Grill-Surround" (DIY) *TruXedo LoPro QT Tonneau *Clazzio Seat-Covers w/aftermarket seat-heaters......

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
^^^ Yeah but yours is faster! Besides, you've definitely got me beat in the "Mod-Wars" - your signature is like 4 times longer than mine!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
^^^ Yeah but yours is faster! Besides, you've definitely got me beat in the "Mod-Wars" - your signature is like 4 times longer than mine!
Yes, but your avatar is much better than mine for sure.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts