Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure it out...which models come with a chrome front bumper? I thought LTDs only but have seen pics here of them with vinyl front bumper also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
LTD comes with color match only. SR5 comes standard with chrome lower front bumper and rear chrome. I like the chrome because when I an knocking down sunflowers and saplings I don't have to worry about the plastic getting scratched. I also wanted the 40-20-40 bench which is also only available on the SR5

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks but I guess I shoulda mentioned i Canada. I have an SR5 DC with vinyl front bumper. Thats why I'm confused. No info on Toyota.ca site either

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
In the US only the Limited's have the painted front lower bumper, but I was talking with someone from Canada here and he has a Limited front bumper on his SR5. I guess the Canadian configuration is a bit different.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Yeah, us Canadians get different (usually less) configuration options than our U.S. friends. I think it's because we live in igloos. :eek:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I will have to post up a pic to see if I have it. I think the truck has it.

Mine is an SR5 with the TRD. Came with the chrome bumper.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thanks but I guess I shoulda mentioned i Canada. I have an SR5 DC with vinyl front bumper. Thats why I'm confused. No info on Toyota.ca site either
does it have vinyle rear bumper that is colored with the truck also? if so than it's the SR5 with sport package. i wanted the sport package but i'm happy with the chrome bumper as it don't chip or scratch.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah Id rather have the chrome front too. I'm about to fork out $300 to have front [vinyl] bumper 3M chipguarded.
Gonna get hood, heADlights etc done too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts