Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my all black clazzio seat covers for my 2010 rock warrior can't wait to break some stuff trying to install! Any advice you guys can give besides taking my seats out to install?

·
Registered
916 Posts
No help at all, but what kind of a price did you pey for them?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Cool... I just ordered a set for my 2010 Highlander 3rd row too....

Taking the seats out are good enough... I fully replaced my Tundra to black leather seats... which is pain, but worth it. Put the covers on shouldn't be hard.

I convinced my wife to go with Katzkin leathers... but after she saw me doing it for my tundra.... she said, you dare to rip my Highlander's seats away. So the Clazzio is the only option for me.

·
Registered
274 Posts
x2 what price did you get them for? post up pics when you get them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It said $450 but trdsparks said I'll only be charged $400! I hope I don't have to wait 8-12 weeks because I ordered the all black ones hoping it would only be a couple days wait?

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
It said $450 but trdsparks said I'll only be charged $400! I hope I don't have to wait 8-12 weeks because I ordered the all black ones hoping it would only be a couple days wait?
they should be able to tell u if its in stock or a custom order. the custom orders come from japan and take forever...if hes got the ones in stock you'll get them fast.

oh and please...dont spill COKE on them. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts