Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a very low mileage 2004 Tundra 94K one owner! When I purchased actually had 83K miles and I paid for it but I love this truck. Truck is a little under powered but I am working on it. Looking to do some more mods what else can I do?

So far I have?

Just tinted all windows
Putco LED Bulbs
Weather Tech Mats
GTR Blue Tooth
ARE Tunneau Cover
Line X Bedliner
Just added Magnaflow muffler (made a significant difference over stock and cheap)
K & N Air Filter was going to do the complete CAI but have heard mixed reviews
3" leveling kit w/ Billstein 5100's
Bronze Method Wheels w/ 285/70R17 BFF KM3
All lights are LED interior

Looking to get a little more power out of the truck more than anything but open to whatever. I was going to do the Camburg Kit but was told it would make the truck ride rougher, I hunt a lot side decided not to... Plus my wheels off sets won't allow I would need to go way negative -20ish....

Any input be great! Thanks first post to the forum.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice truck! Looks great! Just lifted mine (OME front lift, 1.5" spacer in the rear), same year and color, but mines a 2WD limited. Really like your wheel/tire combo as well.

I cant comment much on what you can do for power personally as i have left mine stock, but dig the mods you have done.

IMG_1808.jpeg

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Are you saying the magnaflow made a difference in power or just sound? If you are saying it made a difference in power its just because it sounds cool and it makes you think you have more power but you dont. Not trying to rain on your parade but I bought a magnaflow for my 05 years back and did a before and after dyno and I got a whopping 1.4hp gain and that was only at max rev's. If you really want an improvement over stock buy a Bam cat back system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts