Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Im sure y’all have heard this before and it’s hard to find them now. I heard the 2000-2004 models will fit the 05-06 AC, just need to trim something. Does anyone know where to find clear corners that will fit my 05 AC? I seriously hate the yellow color lamp/reflector lol. I tried to remove them but I broke mine. Haha.

any helpful hints or direction to find some would really appreciate it!
PFA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an Update: I order a cheap set of Corners and im going to figure out how to take them apart, and replace the reflector with a clear one. We shall see how this goes, as the Corners are NOT easy to take apart..

Has anyone tried making some themself? I think I have seen someone do it. but I never could find that link.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m pretty sure TYC still makes smoked corners and lenses, I have them front and rear of my ‘00 Limited. The only thing that I still cannot find is smoked INNER fog lights. Was thinking of breaking into them and doing them myself but it seems VERY risky. The plastic they use (especially nowadays) seems brittle than ever..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
INNER as in blacked out on the inside? Ive seen smoked FOGs before. I just ordered some yellow Lens Fogs for mine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Guys

Im sure y’all have heard this before and it’s hard to find them now. I heard the 2000-2004 models will fit the 05-06 AC, just need to trim something. Does anyone know where to find clear corners that will fit my 05 AC? I seriously hate the yellow color lamp/reflector lol. I tried to remove them but I broke mine. Haha.

any helpful hints or direction to find some would really appreciate it!
PFA

View attachment 151870
This is what I got for my 01 Sequoia. They fit perfect. Drone EBay. Not sure if they will fit your 05 AC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts