Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Long time lurker,rarely post. Thought I'd give everyone a thanks for the years of info. Just did the toytec ome lift on my 2004 dc. Rides great.by the way. Anyway. Got me some 255/80 R17 cooper st maxx's for blazing deal so thought id give it a try. Is there any set amount of clearance I need that anybody figured out. The tires mounted and balanced to factory 17"rims and bolt right up. Just sitting there no rub lock to lock.but it does get tight in spots. Obviously the uca being the tightest. Check pics. I guess I could mount the rest of em and roll it around listening for rubbing.thanks for any info.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
lots of people are trimming the spot just behind the tire (towards the rear of the truck) where the mud flap is.

id be interested to see what the clearances look like at suspension flex and steering lock.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I am leaning toward the st maxx 255/80r17 as well and was wondering how they have been for you. Did they rub the UCA at all? Anywhere else? Your post is the closest thing that I seen that answers the question of if they will rub the UCAs so thanks for that. I want them to fit so badly. Any complaints with those tires? Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts