Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been contemplating getting a membership to one of the clubs. Is this worthwhile? I know you can't say much about it but what does it help you with, in genral??

Considering,

Tiger

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
here's what you get:
1. A Tundra Solutions Club Members title under your forum name.
2. A new decal, if you provide your address.
3. Access to the Tundra Solutions garage forums.
4. Access to the PM system.
5. Option to participate in group buys.
6. Special lower Club pricing from Carson Toyota and our supporting vendors.

3, 5 & 6 are probably the most beneficial reasons for joining the club. i know that many members have saved money when purchasing OEM or TRD parts from Carson Toyota.

all in all it's your choice. no pressure! :D

thanks for your support!
Chris

·
Registered
106 Posts
an extra thought

Simias pretty much put it in black and white as to what you will get.... but also I look at it this way. The small amount you pay for the club membership basically keeps this site going. I can only imagine the time Lon spends making sure everything is up and running, and because of that all the information that is here for us to use(even without becoming a club member). In the end, even if someone makes a little money out of running the site... well I say good for them!;) :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Lets see .... by being a member
group buys
reading this site
seeing what others are up to ... guess I saved over $1,000 on mods and purchases I've made over the past 18 months or so. Not to mention the knowledge gained.
And a Cappi stated it keeps this site going for others.
Seems like a good investment and service. I can Pi$$ away more than the cost of annual dues on any Saturday and not have access to the information contained herein. Your choice, just by asking I'm sure you'll make the best decision for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts