Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy. I have a 2017 1794 cm. I had bilstien 6112 installed at second to top setting (1.9) inches up front and new leafs in the back. Love the ride but after the lift there is a clunk when I turn at low speeds. When I turn right hear it on left side and vice versa. Sometimes it will do it if I hit a small bump. All bolts seem tight. I have not check torque setting though. I cannot find where anything is making contact. I suspect it may be sway bar related or possible ball joint issue. I went with a moderate lift to avoid any issues. I have ordered a sway bar spacer kit since cant find adjustable sway bar links. Any ideas would be appreciated. The truck has been aligned twice since the lift so doubt it is the cam bolts. I can live with the noise but if it is leading to a catastrophic failure at high speed that scares me. Thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sometimes lifting will require a tapered spacer under the center driveshaft bearing to keep it properly aligned. My son just went through this with his 2003 Tundra 4x4... Chap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts