Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen all black factory Toyota running boards for the CM trucks but I cannot seem to find them for sale anywhere or on any of the Toyota parts website.
Does anyone know the part numbers or know where I can get a set of these running boards?
Thanks.

·
Registered
274 Posts
an all black running board? you sure it was toyota? ive been looking at options for our cm whenever the hell it gets here...

have only see the toyo all black "tube" step PT212-3407D-02

all the "running boards" ive seen in person/online are labeled as "brushed steel" which were not all black but a mix of black/silver PT212-3407D

would love to see another option. thinking the nfab's are the way to go, again. had them on our 07 tundra as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you mean the factory running boards that are on the Limiteds? They are all black. If so, I pulled some off my truck to put on the brushed OEM ones. I may be selling them soon, but I am out in Cali.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you mean the factory running boards that are on the Limiteds? They are all black. If so, I pulled some off my truck to put on the brushed OEM ones. I may be selling them soon, but I am out in Cali.

I would be interested if you would consider shipping

·
Registered
274 Posts
weird, both limited's i saw didn't have these. must have added the boards i saw, they were chrome.

good luck

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'd be interested aslo. This is what I thought I was getting when I ordered mine from the stealership. I got them home and they wqere brushed. I wanted the limited black ones.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Are you talking about these? These are the ones that came on my truck. It looks like a GST installed option because I've never seen them outside of there. I initially didn't want running boards, but I'm glad that I got them cause it makes it easier to get in and out. Same goes for my wheels, a GST item. I think my wheels are kinda ugly but since I moved, at least they are unique from everybody else.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
i have the same ones as asianflava...same region too.

the running boards and a couple of other thigns are in fact different from one region to the other sometimes. ive never seen an all black running board, at least a toytoa one...only the brushed ones like we have and then the round step tube style...

asian flava, do u have trouble getting yours clean? the rubber part....three of us here at the PD have the same ones and all of us have had issues getting all the grime and road crap out of the texture surface...i just started using scrubbing bubbles foaming bathroom cleaner and a soft bristle brush and finally got them clean but im ready to trade someone for some chrome tube ones for these. i want the chrome anyway vs the brushed...

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Think the OP ment these unit...

These are my stock ones and I have been thinking about the AMP units but just can't talk myself into spending that money right now. :rolleyes: maybe one day.

If memory serves me right someone did find a source for knock offs on ebay that looked very close, Think it was ThirdHorseman from this forum that found them when she had her first Tundra

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are the ones I want, thanks for posting the picture.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
asian flava, do u have trouble getting yours clean? the rubber part....three of us here at the PD have the same ones and all of us have had issues getting all the grime and road crap out of the texture surface...i just started using scrubbing bubbles foaming bathroom cleaner and a soft bristle brush and finally got them clean but im ready to trade someone for some chrome tube ones for these. i want the chrome anyway vs the brushed...
Yeah, the only clean part is where I setp on and off. The rest looks dusty all the time. I should have thought about scrubbing bubbles. I used to clean my offices I used scrubbing bubbles for everything. I would even use it to clean my leather shoes. I don't know for shure, but I'm guessing that it is a little caustic. Probably need a lot of water to rinse it off.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a set I pulled off of a 2012 Crewmax. Didn't like the look, and clearing the way for a set of Powerboards.
I am out in CA though...so shipping always becomes an issue.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
^^^ There are tons of Tundras in California.. You will have no problem selling them local. I live in IL.. Shipping would break any good deal..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts