Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,975 Posts
And how do they do that exactly? Or are you just passing on some heresay?
I've used K&N products on every vehicle I've owned except the Tundra with no problems. K&N won't mess your truck up. People that don't know how to clean and oil them properly mess stuff up whether it's K&N, Airaid, or any of the other oiled filters.
Mine dirtied up the MAF sensor when I pulled it outta the box and installed it (Being over oiled from the factory). The throttle body was dirtier also when I went to clean it after I installed the K&N. Since I have removed it, the throttle body has been 98% cleaner everytime I go to clean it.

· Registered
2,975 Posts
I do off road, but I had this well before I was much into off roading, before the solid axle stuff when I was getting serious about it. Though when I did take it off road with the K&N I never once had mud on or around the filter, again when I was first getting into off roading and I was scared to do alot of things off the paved road :D. Back then I was doing nearly 95% street driving as opposed to a lot less now, and a lot more crazier off road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.