Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 SR5 DC TRD with several options including the cold weather kit option..#CK that is the code on the options list it is supposed to have a heavy duty battery,heavy duty starter,heavy duty anti-corrosion protection,widshiled wiper de-icer w/timer my question is what is what the heck is the windshield wiper de-icer w/timer?

·
Registered
548 Posts
the wipers activate under a certain temp, and heat up for a certain amount of time, unicing themselves, or preventing ice from forming...............

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I thought there might be some sort of control on the dash but I did not see one, I was a little nervous that they forgot to add it to my truck...

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have an 07 SR5 DC TRD with several options including the cold weather kit option..#CK that is the code on the options list it is supposed to have a heavy duty battery,heavy duty starter,heavy duty anti-corrosion protection,widshiled wiper de-icer w/timer my question is what is what the heck is the windshield wiper de-icer w/timer?
I believe there is a heating element embeded in the dark glass under the wipers. When you push the button that de-ices the outside mirrors, that triggers the wiper de icer as well. At least that is what I think....

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey I need that cold weather option. My truck has it, thankfully.:ts:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just ordered a Crewmax with the C Package ( TRD Offroad)...is the Cold Climate package part of this or did I miss out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts