Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have color matched badging or even thought of it? Or do you you think that would be tacky

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Yup. I only have 2, on the tailgate: TOYOTA TUNDRA. I want to paint it super white but I need to remove it, sand it to remove the chrome, primer and then super white. Then glue it back on. Hopefully the paint will not peel or crack over time. One of these days...:D

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
tacky.

high volume paint shops do it all the time (Maaco, etc) when they half azz prep a car and just shoot paint over everything....thats what it will look like if you painted yours too..look at yellow taxi's, alot of them are painted that way, just sprayed right over the emblems etc...looks like CHIT.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
tacky.

high volume paint shops do it all the time (Maaco, etc) when they half azz prep a car and just shoot paint over everything....thats what it will look like if you painted yours too..look at yellow taxi's, alot of them are painted that way, just sprayed right over the emblems etc...looks like CHIT.
With Barney on this one, if anything de-badge them, i painted all my emblems black but got tired of it so i took 'em off. Gotta say truck looks soooo much cleaner without them! Kept the 5.7L belt buckle though painted it black and red. :cool:

·
Registered
383 Posts
i'd have to vote tacky as well

1 - 5 of 5 Posts