Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love some pics of trucks with color matched Line-X on the bumpers. I have seen black and white already and look great, but I would like to see how much contrast is involved in the texture for a slate. Other colors are welcome as well so I can see how well they match up. Not sure how much the powder coating would cost, but that may be an option as well........

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright, 91 views but no replies. Figured I would bump one time, but I guess it may be because no one has color matched Line-X other than the black and white trucks on here! :worthless::bump:

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
do a google search..i found some red ones a while back...not sure on the slate..but look at the fort worth line places gallery to see all the colors...they may not be bumpers but they are rocker panels and flares and all sorts of things to give u the same idea.

Photogallery

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do a google search..i found some red ones a while back...not sure on the slate..but look at the fort worth line places gallery to see all the colors...they may not be bumpers but they are rocker panels and flares and all sorts of things to give u the same idea.

Photogallery
I will try this out! Thanks; tried sending you some more points, but it said to spread some more around first since I have given you points before!

·
Registered
92 Posts
in sense there is no need for line-x, if you have the chrome bumpers just have them sand blast the bumpers to raw metal, prime then paint it. after thats done maybe get the autobanhd invisible bra and you should be set. just my 2 copper cents

1 - 5 of 5 Posts