Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I foolishly sold my already hooked up 2006 Taco Double Cab TRD Offroad.

Anyway 2 months later I'm getting a 2007.

My best deal so far is this, let me know if I could do better nowadays.

Supposedly $800 below invoice at $23,030.00...bringing it to 25,139.00 OTD

Can I do better?

Thanks all!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi all,

I foolishly sold my already hooked up 2006 Taco Double Cab TRD Offroad.

Anyway 2 months later I'm getting a 2007.

My best deal so far is this, let me know if I could do better nowadays.

Supposedly $800 below invoice at $23,030.00...bringing it to 25,139.00 OTD

Can I do better?

Thanks all!
Did the dealer show or tell you the invoice? What's the MSRP? If those numbers are true, then that's a sensational deal, given it's not a demo.

Your location says Portola Hills, so I'm assuming we're neighbors? The OTD price coincides with my calculations including a $55.00 (doc fee), $1,784.82 (tax @ 7.75%), and $264.91 (license, reg., Ca tire fee).

·
Registered
157 Posts
you say 2007, but what model? Same as your old? DC TRD Offroad? If so then yes, a good deal :) Always try and get more out of them anyway though :), ask for them to throw in a skid plate or bed mat, etc. :devil:

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Sounds like an excellent OTD price to me!:tu:
Right around what I paid for my leftover 06 in March but yours is an 07. What pkgs & is it a 4x4?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you say 2007, but what model? Same as your old? DC TRD Offroad? If so then yes, a good deal :) Always try and get more out of them anyway though :), ask for them to throw in a skid plate or bed mat, etc. :devil:
Yes same as the last TRd Offroad PreRunner..........

Yes I live In Portola OC....

I will work on the price still I plan on buying this weekend.

Thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm stoked, I got it tonight!

I feel like a idiot considering it's the same exact truck truck I sold 2 months ago. But I got a hell of a deal this time.

2007 Toyota Tacoma - Silver - Double Cab - V6
TRD Offroad Package

24,800 OTD

Supposedly about 1200 below invoice.

I was still haggling this price with multiple dealers when most of them told me to take a hike and go elsewhere that it was a total loser deal. I figured I hit rock bottom and decided to go for it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think that PreRunner is the key here! Not a 4x4 Right :eek: ??????? The invoice on my truck was 27,400 and I paid $500 over! JB

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yes it the PreRunner....
What dealer did you buy from? On Line 1A of your sales contract, what is the "Cash Price?" What was the total MSRP and what options does it have?

It's end of the month, so you obviously found a dealer who needed to blow one out to hit a sales goal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts