I only have 20 kits available.
You will receive invoice via PayPal.
...or you can send me CA$H or Check (contact me first)
I'll ship after payment is received/cleared.
Each set includes:
2ea spacer blocks, 1" thick 6061 aluminum
4ea M10-1.25 X 50mm, Grade 10.9 bolts, YellowZinc
4ea Grade 8 washers, YellowZinc or ArmorCoat
Priority US shipping (contact me if you want international shipping)
The kit was designed by me.
The material of the block is 6061 alloy and will never rust.
The custom parts are machined by a reputable local machine shop.
Hardware is from Fastenal.
Shipping is by USPS priority mail.
These blocks fit between your current swaybar bracket and the frame to effectively drop your swaybar mount by 1". To install is fairly simple.
1. remove the sway bar bracket, save the OEM nuts.
2. remove the welded stud from the bracket. There are multiple ways to get this done, here are a few.
--Method1: tighten the bracket in a vise, then hammer down on the stud until the 3 spot welds break (this is what I did)
--Method2: place the stud backing into a large socket, then hammer down on the stud, or use an arbor press to break the spot welds.
--Method3: place the bracket on its side, use a chisel to break the three spot welds of the stud.
3. (optional) clean the bracket, paint it if you want, add a grease zerk, replace the rubber with polyurethane... the bracket is your oyster.
4. place the spacer block between the frame and the bracket
5. insert new 50mm bolts and washers from the frame side
6. one bolt goes to the welded nut, the other will reuse the OEM nut
7. tighten the hardware, go for a drive!