Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
---===COMPLETE & NEW 2003-2004 TRD Supercharger-- 400HP/450TQ: 5 Unichip tunes===--

Completely Assembled: Bottom to Top
  • Brand NEW: Never Used-- Eaton MP90 Lower Unit. ***Rare. Hard to attain item***
  • Toyota Sealant specified for use on blower rebuild, used on Intake Runners, MP90, Bolting Plate and Upper Manifold. All surfaces thoroughly cleaned before applying.
  • New Grade 10.9 Flange Hex Head bolts were used internally/externally when they could be sourced/found & purchased.

All new parts included in sale: Seen in pictures
  • Lower Dayco Pulley
  • Upper Dayco/Toyota Pulley
  • Gates Supercharger Belt
  • New Iridium Spark Plugs: Used in tuning and better than Denso IK22 spark plugs.
  • All 3 replacement Injector Gaskets/grommets for all 8 fuel injectors
  • All Required Toyota Fuel line gaskets for fuel lines
  • **New, never used** Auxiliary 9th/10th injector, fuel rail, fuel dampener
  • New TRD 160 degree Thermostat ***Expensive & Hard to get Item***
  • All required vacuum hoses for installation
  • Brand new boost/vacuum actuator

Brand NEW Unichip with 5 Custom Dyno-Road Tunes. $880 item,... not to forget the costs of the 5 Unichip tunes.
Alot of dyno tuning & time was spent on these maps.
Weight was put in the bed of the truck simulating tongue weight for the light - heavy duty maps.
Truck was Road Tuned to even out the Air/Fuel ratios and tuning the ignition timing even further.
Tundra used was a 4x4. Volant CAI, stock exhaust manifold, stock exhaust.

$5,000 + Shipping
All critical parts and instructions are included for the installation of the TRD supercharger.
Pink Tablecloth Vehicle Textile Linens
Auto part
Auto part Vehicle Engine
Auto part Vehicle
Auto part Hose Wire Fuel line Automotive engine part
Wire Technology Cable Electronic device
Auto part Vehicle
Cable Technology Electronic device Wire Electronics accessory
Automotive tire Auto part

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: ---===COMPLETE & NEW 2003-2004 TRD Supercharger-- 400HP/450TQ: 5 Unichip tunes===

Dyno Graphs:
Text Line Font Parallel Diagram
Text Line Font Parallel Diagram
Line Text Parallel Diagram Font
Line Text Parallel Slope Plot
Text Line Parallel Diagram Slope

Losses at the rear wheels of a 4x4 vehicle on the dyno are 26-28%
Loading the dyno is simulating load/weight such as seen on a Mustang Dyno.
Hence the smaller #'s on loaded dyno runs.
Map 5 is the performance Map.

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: ---===COMPLETE & NEW 2003-2004 TRD Supercharger-- 400HP/450TQ: 5 Unichip tunes===

***1st one is sold***

A 2nd one..(technically the 3rd as the 2nd one is spoken for/being assembled for a Land Cruiser).... WILL be available for sale when it all TRD supercharger parts are compiled/received.
This one will have ported intake runners, ported rear inlet, and possibly thermal barrier/thermal coatings on it.

·
Registered
438 Posts

Any chance you could clarify fitment issues I might expect for my 2000? When I looked into it previously, I believe it was a direct bolt on provided a piggyback ECU is included. The Unichip tunes - are there compatibility concerns there? You seem to have thought of just about everything. Can you please confirm what you know? Happy to talk it over if you have a minute shoot me a pm and I'll give you my #.

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

PM' Sent

·
Registered
0 Posts

Do you still have any of the Superchargers? I'm seeking one for my 2003 SR5 V8 4.7L Tundra (Stock engine). Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

Last one of the 3 is for sale.
Get THIS: Before it's GONE.
I have many who are interested, whoever pays for it First, gets it.

These 3 kits I've painstakingly put together are the most complete and only new MP90 supercharger units you will Ever see.
The Kits come with everything Required: Mentioned in the 1st post.

3rd kit:

• Rear injectors are ohm's tested.

• Flowed: before & after results.
  • Ultra-sonic cleaned: 3 step process. Injectors are then fully rebuilt.
  • Charts provided showing injector test results.

My kit can be fitted to All Years of the LX470, Landcruiser, 4Runner, and Sequoia.
I have all the various belt lengths, original TRD paperwork to show the buyer. Belts on hand, parts for all makes/models for TRD supercharger fitment.

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

All 3 are ****SOLD****

More coming in the future,
As I have PSE Supercharger rebuild the MP90 units.

PSE Supercharger is the ONLY authorized/certified shop approved by Toyota/TRD for doing rebuilds on the MP90 units.

Reactions: Highwaylizard

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

I have 2 kits available once again.
Custom kits available:
Interior and Exterior Coatings blocking heat and Thermally dispersing heat at a 40% faster rate than the original coating.
Port matching/porting and polishing of intake runners & rear inlet, as well as the MP90 porting upgrade.
Improved rotor coating which significantly increases the efficiency of the MP90 unit/blower. More explained to buyers only.

Looking for more supercharger assemblies all the time.

Kits have been selling with missing parts, and/or all parts missing.
If any buyers out there are needing 4.7L TRD supercharger parts, don't hesitate to contact me

Reactions: Tundradrenalin

·
Registered
11 Posts

any chance they will fit a 2000?

·
Super Moderator
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

4 TRD Supercharger Kits for sale.

Supercharger Kits ranging in HP from:

• 400 - 410 HP / 440 - 445 TQ As seen in my original kits: Volant CAI, stock manifolds, stock exhaust.
  • 430 - 440 HP / 480 TQ with long tube headers, modified exhaust system, Stock air box or Volant CAI.
  • 450 - 480 HP / 500 TQ based on your current mods like CAI, long tube headers, modified exhaust system, electric fan conversion, supercharger porting upgrades.

Dyno graphs available upon request showing various differing modifications, setups/upgrades, tire/wheel sizes/gear ratio changes, 2wd vs 4wd HP/TQ.

Upgrades Available:
Thermal barrier applied preventing heat soak and Thermal dispersant coated TRD Supercharger kits with 35% faster reduction in heat.
Ported intake runners, MP90 inlet/outlet, Supercharger's rear inlet.
Pictures available upon request.

Been helping the TRD supercharged community since 2007.
Over 800+ people helped with the 4.7L Toyota engine, and more with the 1uz-fe, 3uz-fe engines.

More information available upon request/interested buyers.
Private message me.

Reactions: SethB.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.