Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is everyone placing the tweeter of the component speaker setup, in the rear of a 1Gen. Access Cab? Pics would be great. Is this overkill or should I just go with coax? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I would'nt be hauling any passengers. I was just looking for some sound behind me. To give you an idea of what I am looking to use: CDT-61AT-25T PRO front and rear. Maybe a set of coaxial's for the rear at least. Thanks for your feedback!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I don't use rear fill but if I did, they would be coaxials.

·
Registered
142 Posts
TTundra627, perhaps try no rear-fill at first? Not sure how far you're going with your install, but it might be worth a shot. Can save some bucks and labor by not doing the rears? You might be surprised how nice a solid front stage is.

Loudy, cool to see another Lancaster PA member here! I'm out toward Millersville. Your reply reminded me of the Dos Equis guy... LOL!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the extra money, I could bump up the quality of the front componets! Any recomendations? Right know I am already looking at CDT's for $200.

By the way, shout out to Williamsport, PA!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
:beer:

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis!

cfetter79: Nice, I am a Crossgates junkie in season but I live near the intersection of 23 and 30.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts