Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Connector question

1069 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  burned300
Does anyone know what the connector is called that goes from the truck to a trailer light converter like this one:
My truck is a 2001 Tundra.
The cover was left off of mine and the female end attached to the truck is corroded and needs to be replaced. The only issue is that I have no idea what to ask for. Thank you!!
Electronics Finger Technology Electronic device Hand
See less See more
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
90980-11240 should be Toyota number for that plastic connector. is the trailer light converter missing?
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.