Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the console is such a huge cavernous space in the tundra. And then there's that sliver of space between the gear shift and cup holders. Has anyone come across any cool accessories that would fit into these areas?

With such a huge space in the console, I was wondering if there were any mini mini mini fridges out on the market. Anyways, just lookin for some cool stuff.

Any recommendations?

·
Registered
985 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Here's my choice!
[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
My Streamlight flashlight charger is bolted in the compartment under the middle seat. Nice of them to put a 12v outlet in there. It didn't fit in my 4Runner very well, but the entire full size 78000 series flashlight and charger fit the underseat compartment nicely. I have the 40/20/40 seat with a huge space under the seat, but the flip up console itself is split into three less usable compartments. They seem to collect crap more than anything.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Don't have a vault, but I do have a paddle holster attached to the inside for my 357. My 380 also fits in their as long as it is in my pocket holster when I put it in there. I would love to get a vault that fits under the back seat and opens on the front. I use my console for paperwork and other miscellaneous items. I only put them in there when we go on long trips and don't want to wear them.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yup gotta love that Kimber. Im looking at getting another one now(Pro-Tactal II). LOL....my Bushmaster M-4 fits nicely under the back seat too !!!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Here's my layout:

Full size Uniden Bearcat radio with WX
LED "C" Cell Maglight with mount
Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact
Change and rattly object holder, held in place with velcro.
Hacky Sack

Probly not what you expected to find in the center console of a sporttruck, but oh well.

-Tim

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Here's my layout:

Full size Uniden Bearcat radio with WX
LED "C" Cell Maglight with mount
Springfield Armory XD9 Sub Compact
Change and rattly object holder, held in place with velcro.
Hacky Sack

Probly not what you expected to find in the center console of a sporttruck, but oh well.

-Tim
Very nice setup!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts