Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
756 Posts
WTF?? the last thread of your's you were complaining that your monkey mechanic was messing with the truck. Now you are supposedly have the fixed truck back and complain again. Get your mechanic fix it or make him loose his license or smth, take him to small claim cort. This is BS the biggest i've seen in my life. You dumped 4500 into repairing and still have piece of shyt engine. Get used one for ~700$ and fugetaboutit :) Nobody rebuilds the engine - its not cost effective. Its not 50K dragster, its a 5K truck, get used one for pennies.

· Premium Member
756 Posts
Its kinda hard for me to understand in what bad condition the engine got to be not to make 1000 miles. For a piece of mind get 16' Uhaul trailer. Its gonna cost you. Might be cheaper to sell it (having in mind future need and concern about the engine) than move the truck 1000 miles and put another engine in it. Sorry you got scammed with this truck. Let the word out about that MASTER MECHANIC :) He'll get payback eventually.
Sorry if my words insulted you in any way or hurt your feelings. I hadn't had my McDonallds that evening :)
If you ever have any questions you are more then welcome to come here and ask questions (after some searching first of course :))

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.