Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
765 Posts
I would be looking around for a used motor. Hopefully you find one before yours blows up. If not oh well you needed a motor anyway. I wouldn't throw any more money at this motor unless it was to rebuild it. Not much you can do but drive it I guess. just my 02.

· Registered
765 Posts
why is everything complaining with certain people on here..You ever have a question you don't know the answer to and come to a place you think."wow these guys know their stuff and maybe I can pick up some answers" ? Just because I ask a question or interact with others about whats going on with my truck means every time I type a question here its a complaint? Come on man lighten up..I was saying thanks to all of you..I came to the conclusion rather than depend on people I don't know and don't trust ..I came to the solution that there is no place like home where your friends are your friend and you family your family and they take care of you because you have done the same for them in past..
Yeah I know its not a 50k dragster its only a 5k truck but its my 5k truck and i want it to run properly and was trying to hook up with people here to bounce ideas off of..Yeah I know that I probably got involved with the wrong mechanic or whatever.. but thats over and done with and if push comes to shove ...hey new engine..Thats not an issue.I came here to ask the experts..That would be you guys.. and well I come away with people say im complaining ? Im not complaining im asking your thoughts..that is all.I was looking for a friendly place to interact but then I guess its not here .forgive me for my complaining although it wasn't complaining.. good luck to you and your tundra advice..Ill keep quite from now on and just stay away .. Adios mehcachaos
You came to the right place. You know how some people are. Go ahead and wonder out loud. It makes us all think. Just look past the complainers, who ironicly are complaining about your supposed complaint... Shipping your truck is a good idea. Maybe a trailer off the back of the rental truck, trailering your other truck could be cheeper. Just another idea. Always remember, nothing beats a rental...:first:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.