Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Mike and I have been reading these forums for a little while but this is my first post. I currently have an 05 Tundra DC (thats for sale by the way) and I "ordered" an 07 Tundra Crew Max. While I am waiting for it to come in I am planning what I'll be doing to it, and I had some questions about the best level/lift set up.
I am leaning towards either the Toyotec or the Revtek 3" spacer, (for 2wd btw); which do you guys think would be the better choice? From what I understand, the Revtek kit is a pre-load kit and so compressed the spring therebye stiffening ride quality, while the Toyotec kit simply bolts above the coil-over and so does not alter factory ride. Are there other pros and cons to these differing methods? Is the "real-world" lift the same for each? Lastly, mostly to anyone who has one of these kits, what is the largest size tire I could run without rubbing? I was hoping to get to the 34.x range, but that may be pushing it. Also, any pictures of any trucks with these kits would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help that can be provided and sorry for the long post.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts