Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, it's my first time here on the forum. I've got a question regarding my 2004 Corolla LE; I want to convert it into an S...but where do I even begin?

I've found the rear spoiler on ebay for about $80 already painted. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the rest of the parts? ebay? junk yard?

:ts:

·
Registered
66 Posts
You can check out the for sale or wanted section on 9thgencorolla for them. It might be hard to get side skirts though cause i have rarely seen them for sale on the site. Might want to try junkyards for those. You can also get them from rockauto also.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Besides the exterior plastic and lights you are going to need a turn signal switch with the foglight switch, a relay, and all the interior silver trim.
You will also need to swap out the dash panel guage background for the white one.
Just one question though....
Why would you want to "Downgrade" your LE, to an "S" model?
You mean you actually want all that poorly designed, ill fitting plastic tacked on the outside of your car?
It's only going to cost you an arm and a leg, and when you get done, you'll never get back any of what it all costs you.
Frankly, if you really wanted an S, you should have bought an S.
Right now I bet it would be cheaper to trade your LE for an S model, than to try and convert what you have.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts