Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share. Don't know whoose it is but it looked cool. These might be my winter rim combo because I can put the stock tires on these or similar rims. . I guess I am a sequoia stocker..lol..
Cool front grill too.. Nice fake vents

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
the cool thing about getting 18's aftermarket is cause the stock tires will fit it and you can save some cash. i dont like those grilles though cause they cut down on air flow to the radiator. not a bad lookin truck though.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I sometimes think I should have bought one instead of the Tundra!
Buy one of EACH like I did....LOL...its only money and you cant take it with you when you die!!!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
those fake fender vents are stupid and cheesey....even the single ones like that are horrible but the three on each side...now thats just screaming ghetto.....

but the 18s dont look bad.... grille is ok too but the fender vents ruin anything....nothing says pep boys special like fender vents.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those fake fender vents are stupid and cheesey....even the single ones like that are horrible but the three on each side...now thats just screaming ghetto.....

but the 18s dont look bad.... grille is ok too but the fender vents ruin anything....nothing says pep boys special like fender vents.

WOW maybe we should call you before we get dressed too?? "Make it your own" if someone likes some MOD on there sequoia who are we or in this case you to slam it? I like them and have them installed on my sequoia.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
stick on fender vents dont qualify as a mod really...kinda like a bumper sticker...but if u like them more power to you... look bad enough on a recycled ex cop car crown vic with huge rims but...never mind...at least u like them. i do like ur truck though....even the color is great.....

·
Yamahauler
690 Posts
WOW maybe we should call you before we get dressed too?? "Make it your own" if someone likes some MOD on there sequoia who are we or in this case you to slam it? I like them and have them installed on my sequoia.
if anybody told you yours is cheesy, you could just pop the hood and be like "think that super chargers cheesy too?" then give em the finger.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just 10 minutes ago raced a 2500 chevy. I didn't even know I was racing when he stomped on it at the light. He turned off about 100 yards back. I just smiled. Its getting into the 40's here in the morning and still no fueling issues.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts