Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy just bought a 2007 Corolla, on the trunk it says CE but on the door it says SE.

Has anybody ever encountered this before?

Are there major differences between the two trim levels?

·
Registered
152 Posts
This kinda makes me giggle!

I assume it's a brand new car, right? So I have to wonder how this could have happened! I've never seen it....but it was either a goof up somewhere..or someone did it to be funny.

ugh..

you can be sure its a CE now that i think of it...theres no such thing as a Corolla SE..theres only the Corolla S.

Probably a badging error.

Check out toyota's webpage on the Corolla and thatll lay out all the differences.

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Badging is sometimes weird.

On my paperwork it says my truck is an SR-5, but there's nothing on the truck itself. I've seen other SR-5s which have a badge just behind the second door.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just Googled Corolla SE and a bunch of stuff came up. I didn't take time to read it.

I would be concerned that the car may have been damaged during shipping and the repair shop may have put the wrong badges on it.

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
I just Googled Corolla SE and a bunch of stuff came up. I didn't take time to read it.

I would be concerned that the car may have been damaged during shipping and the repair shop may have put the wrong badges on it.
I see that happening more than an error at the factory! Maybe the same on TH's SR-5 badge or the truck got de-badged or vandalized if it was a pre-owned vehicle.

·
Registered
78 Posts
You have to watch the dealers. If they have a damaged repaired car, they will try to slip in a release in your paperwork without you noticing. I had that pulled on me once when I was young. It was minor damage to a tailgate. Of course the cheap paint they used faded within a year. Nothing I could do because I had unknowingly signed a paper saying I had been informed of it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, newbie here....there is a Corolla CE SE...it has aluminum wheels, power windows and a sunroof over the similarly equipped CE with a B package....now this is in Canada and we get allot of stuff standard that the Americans have as options so......you guys even get B and C packages? It's a really nice package and sells out fast....just FYI. See toyota.ca and it will be there......

·
Registered
214 Posts
The Corolla CE Special Edition?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts