Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 tundra access cab TRD running 265/75R16 nitto terra grappler all terrain tires. These are bigger than stock. What PSI shoud I run? The max load is 60.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I've got the same tires, but in 10 ply. I've been running 55 psi, but I do tow some relatively heavy trailers, and they felt a little squirmy with less.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I've got the same tires, but in 10 ply. I've been running 55 psi, but I do tow some relatively heavy trailers, and they felt a little squirmy with less.
ive heard that the terra grapplers are not very good heavy load tires. but thats only one source so it could just be that.

·
2015 Toyota Tundra DC SR5 5.7L
8,556 Posts
ive heard that the terra grapplers are not very good heavy load tires. but thats only one source so it could just be that.
I have them in load range D, have loaded the bed with well over 700lbs (and left the rear tires at ~40psi no less!), drove that load for 10-15 miles of combined city/highway, and can unconditionally refute that assertion.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I have them in load range D, have loaded the bed with well over 700lbs (and left the rear tires at ~40psi no less!), drove that load for 10-15 miles of combined city/highway, and can unconditionally refute that assertion.
well it must have just been the that one case then. i havent tried them seeing that i dont have them on my truck yet. so im kinda talking with no back. i still love those tire either way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts