Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going ot be the ballpark price? I know there are certain options? will waiting till the end of the year help? I hate buying new cars. What should i apy on average in relation to MSRP?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have looked at several with the nav. They MSRP for ~43-46K depending on option levels. I have been getting quotes over the phone for $1600 to $3400 off msrp on a first call. These are through the internet dept.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
TKIOUS - The several with nav are not in stock are they? The problem I'm having is finding one that is configured with nav, moonroof, 5.7, 20". It seems in my region of Gulf States Toyota, the CrewMax Limited that are "available" don't have nav and have a bunch of port options installed like the Texas Edition chrome wheels.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Whats going ot be the ballpark price? I know there are certain options? will waiting till the end of the year help? I hate buying new cars. What should i apy on average in relation to MSRP?
You should probably wait till the end of the year. Here in N.M. a 4x2 limited is going for $43,170.00 with NO navigation. IMO it's a complete ripoff, NO two wheel drive is worth that kind of money. :td:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts