Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough is enough in the Northeast. When can I get my totally loaded CrewMax. I want every option. Apparently first few are coming out less than loaded according to my Mass dealer. Suggestions welcome patience is runnung thin.:mad:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Enough is enough in the Northeast. When can I get my totally loaded CrewMax. I want every option. Apparently first few are coming out less than loaded according to my Mass dealer. Suggestions welcome patience is runnung thin.:mad:
You posted this 3x. Frustrated? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
I just special ordered my CrewMax Limited with 5.7 today. it will be here in
about 6+ weeks.
It has all the options on it that I want.
It has NV, FE, CF, AL, MG, CK, HP, RL Model 8372. Color Slate with Graphite interior.
It priced out over 46,500, I did get a brake on it as I buy every three years
from the same dealer.
I will update after delevery.:) :ts:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also buy about every 3 years and have bought 3 forerunners, 2 sequoia's, and my current 2004 Tundra DoubleCab from the same Dealer. They tell me I am first on the list when they get the vehicle allocated, and they are willing to swap a currently less loaded Crew Max to get me my vehicle. What did you pay over invoice? MSRP for loaded vehicle according to Edmunds is 48,600 and the invoice is 43,498. Options are EY NV AL SR SO KG CK OF MG DL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am willing to also pay $1000 over invoice, maybe even $1500 if they get the lead out a bit. The longer it takes the longer I may wait to get a decent deal. MY 2004 DC only has 39k and runs great. But when you get the itch for the new one it's hard to sit still.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts