Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with dealing on the Crewmax in the Denver area? Seems that the Crewmax 4x4 5.7l Limited is really a "limited" truck in this area and the dealers are not moving much on them. If you have any positive experience with a particular dealer please PM or send me an email.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
I live in Denver but bought my DC from Ehrlich Toyota in Greeley. They seem to have a few C'Maxes on the lot. If you want to PM me I'll give you the name and number of who I dealt with up there.

Ehrlich is a top notch dealer. The buying experience through them was as good or better than the broker I usually deal with, and they beat his price too. :tu:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I have ordered a CrewMax Limited from a dealership in New Mexico which is in the Denver distribution region one month ago. I picked the specific exact colors I wanted and Option Combo C (see my signature below). I picked a specific truck that was in another dealerships allocation but they were unable to get that specific truck. However, at least I knew that the configuration was one that they are building for that region.

My price is under $40K + TTL. I think it's a great deal. I ordered via the internet department of a dealership in a small city. They just told me, last week, that I have a build date of May 28 and delivery about 2 weeks after. I'm flying out to pick it up and driving it back.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with dealing on the Crewmax in the Denver area? Seems that the Crewmax 4x4 5.7l Limited is really a "limited" truck in this area and the dealers are not moving much on them. If you have any positive experience with a particular dealer please PM or send me an email.

Thanks,

Jeff
Try my autobroker Jim Reitz and remind him about the silver Tunny DC he got me:

(303) 761-8045

JFR & Associates, Inc. - Littleton, Colorado - Home

He'll go outta state if he needs to, to find your vehicle

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got my Crewmax at the GO Toyota on Arapahoe. When I bought it, they had 2 more left. (that was 3 weeks ago) At the time I was also negotiating with Mountain States Toyota that also had a couple in stock. If you are interested in buying at Go Toyota, call Doug McConnell and tell him Del the Realtor sent you! GOOD LUCK!!:)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got my DC from Pedersen in Fort Collins, and they weren't super at negotiating with, but in the end I got $4100 off sticker, + XM upgrade, +2900 more than they "wanted" to give me on my trade in. My sticker was 42,500.

Then, they called me up the day AFTER I signed and picked up my truck to tell me about the better interest rate (I saved almost 5%), at which point I signed up for the 6/100k warranty, a topper, and a bedrug through them (which I would not have otherwise), and my payment still ended up $7/mo less than the day I took the truck home.

I felt that was EXCEPTIONAL customer service.

If you're interested, I'll give you the name...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Anybody go through Stevinson West? I bought both of my last Toyotas from them through the Fleet Sales(Tim Graim) and got great deals both times. I sent him an email recently asking about the Crewmax and never got a reply. I am starting to get the itch.. :devil:

·
Registered
32 Posts
my father in law went to MountainStates, he got a fully loaded SR5 with Nav, remote start, running boards, wheel locks, 3M..... for a whopping $38K i believe. PM me and i'll give you the sales guy name. They had a couple of awesome white crew max limited with the red leather that i almost talked my father in law into getting.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I dealt with Doriene Howe in the internet sales dept at Stevinson West when I got my DC. She was nice to work with, actually discussed prices over the phone and sent truck specs via email. Returned phone calls and emails promptly, but wasn't pushy. All the other dealers I tired wouldn't talk on the phone and were really pushy. Ended up only spending a couple hours at the dealership and got what I wanted at what I felt was a fair price. I guess the main thing is, I would go back if I were in the market for something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts