Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a trucks that are equiped the same, what is the price difference betweeen a crewmax and DC?

·
Registered
425 Posts
If only someone would build a toyota website, where one could find such information.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
159 Posts
I found you have much better chance of getting a deal on the DC than the CrewMax.

The CrewMax seem to be almost no haggle around here.

Price difference on Toyota's site is not accurate in the real world.

·
Registered
935 Posts
"Up here" it works out to $4,000 to $4,500 difference... no haggling on either truck :mad:

·
Registered
935 Posts
Brow, did you had any luck with negotiating for your CrewMax LTD?

Jochen
Not on the new truck. There was negotiating on the trade.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got my crew for fleet discount pricing with having to do nothing more than tell my local yota dealer "ok thanks, I will keep checking around" after he told me the MSRP would be around $44,700... he then called back about 20 minutes later and told me he had talked with the GM and he agreed to give me a fleet discount :)

that all adds up to a sale price of $41,601 on a black crewmax LTD TRD with all the options except NAV and DVD (installing a Pioneer AVIC-Z2 and 12" DVD player in the back for alot cheaper than factory) so when he told me the price I gave him a deposit right then and there, I figure I got a deal that I can live with :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
the last two toyotas i bought in 05 were bought at $1000.00 back of invoice. so far without even asking what the price would be i am being told 2% over invoice. once i get serious about what i want, models etc, i will get serious about the pricing.

·
Banned
8,335 Posts
I got my crew for fleet discount pricing with having to do nothing more than tell my local yota dealer "ok thanks, I will keep checking around" after he told me the MSRP would be around $44,700... he then called back about 20 minutes later and told me he had talked with the GM and he agreed to give me a fleet discount :)

that all adds up to a sale price of $41,601 on a black crewmax LTD TRD with all the options except NAV and DVD (installing a Pioneer AVIC-Z2 and 12" DVD player in the back for alot cheaper than factory) so when he told me the price I gave him a deposit right then and there, I figure I got a deal that I can live with :D

i'll take the sr5 crewmax for $35k and add my present avic Z1 Navi system since I've aware the Toyota Navi sucks on features doesnt provide xm navi traff and Hdd voice search control's I can't live without this feature aftermarket is the way to go plus My amp is stronger vs Tundra's 450 watt's...

·
Registered
71 Posts
i'll take the sr5 crewmax for $35k and add my present avic Z1 Navi system since I've aware the Toyota Navi sucks on features doesnt provide xm navi traff and Hdd voice search control's I can't live without this feature aftermarket is the way to go plus My amp is stronger vs Tundra's 450 watt's...
is the avic navi system touch screen? does it fit the dash opening and look factory? if so then that sounds good. i am not familiar with this system. last time i bought my truck and wanted navi the only way to go with a factory look was with the factory system. if it is not factory look and touch it is no good to me, just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
71 Posts
just did a little quick look at the avic Z1 and it looks nice but i am not 16 any more and really don't want to F with car stereo stuff so i think factory is the easy way to go. has bluetooth, integrated, costs 1650.00 with factory warranty etc. yea xm is more money, but negotiate up front and it will only be a few hundred more. i have it now and it is fine, so 3 years newer has to be ok.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am not 16 anymore either but I will be traveling alot and the 12 million Points of Interest compared to 1-2 with factory, plus the voice recognition for navigation and music, ipod controls from the touch screen, etc. the capabilities suits my needs much better than the factory nav.
it works for me, but to each his own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts