Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the club last Friday to meet a friend and had to show off the new Tundra as I got a parking spot right in front. Granted, mine is just the SR5 (plain Jane) DC 5.7L, 4x4 in Radiant Red.

HOWEVER, there always has to be someone to rain on your parade. A friend of my friend asked if it was the Crewmax. Told him DC Crewmax is hard to get. Told me he seen an ad where they were selling the Crewmax for $19,995. I told him BS you cannot even find one. Also, told him that when he makes it to where the ad was to buy me 10, and I will thrown in $1k for each one he can get me at that price. :)

These bumpkins here have been watching too many GM, Chevy, Dodge, and Ford commercials.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know the type, we all do. The wiseacre that knows it all. I think he honestly believed it though, so he was not technically lying.

I hear an ad "Get a Crewmax for $19,9995" and I will be there ASAP with checkbook!

He hasnt called me yet, so he must be having a hard time. That is why I gave him a $1K incentive on each of the 10 he can find me! :)

Seriously though, he is the type that has probably called dealerships only to prove ME wrong. Hope he got his little bubble busted!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
You know the type, we all do. The wiseacre that knows it all. I think he honestly believed it though, so he was not technically lying.

I hear an ad "Get a Crewmax for $19,9995" and I will be there ASAP with checkbook!

He hasnt called me yet, so he must be having a hard time. That is why I gave him a $1K incentive on each of the 10 he can find me! :)

Seriously though, he is the type that has probably called dealerships only to prove ME wrong. Hope he got his little bubble busted!!!
Ya i about fell over we got in a crewmax that stickerd for $48,945.00

it would be nice to take 30g's off ...:eek:

·
Registered
193 Posts
There was an add recently for a chevy crew cab for 19,999 (not the classic, the real 07). Hmm and I am still willing to get a Tundra over the chevy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts