Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sure like the fully opening rear window in the CrewMax... and my dog would love it !!

Anyone know if that window can be retrofitted into a DoubleCab ?? (2008)

Anyone do it yet ??

Thanks all !!

Steve WW
Southern California

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
um wow. search function please.

thats been discussed since the truck came out in 07.....so its been beat to death for over 3 years now. no, it wont work. rear of the cab, profiles, angles, all that is different. if you want more details do the search on it and you will have lots and lots of info.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Barney is so Rude Crude and abusive...but I second his comments...!

·
Registered
30 Posts
somebody grumpy..

·
Registered
859 Posts
Haha! Barney always directs them to the search if necessary. BUT, he also answered the question, (unlike the real search Nazi's.) Just in a real, brief, er, to the point way! And if they want more details, go search.

Besides, its a newbie post. And its a rite of passage on this forum to have Barney direct you to the search feature. Though sometimes I get better results using Google to search this forum.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I don't even see why anyone make threads to discuss anything anymore since its all in search. As of right now we should all stop making threads and just search. No more new inputs, mod ideas, or new questions use only whats in search. Life would be better if everyone would just search and just stick to the regular old stuff I mean who likes reading about new **** anyway? Just search. Search its at the top of the page. Search. More search. Would you agree Barney?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts