Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Everyone,

I called my dealer yesterday to check status of my truck which was suppose to come in the week of May 14th and he told me that he wouldn't know anything till two days prior to that Monday. Well, a few hours later he calls me and tells me that he had good news....my truck was in! I went and picked it up last night. I don't have the step rails and bed extender installed yet, because I would have had to wait till today or later to pick it up, but that is fine. Another interesting thing was that I now qualified for the $1,000 Toyota rebate, which made the truck $1,000 less than what I was expecting. Well, I went to the bathroom while they were working the papers and my wife told them to add the dual DVD headrest players for my daughter and other passengers. Pretty cool wife! I barely make it into my parking garage, which means no 3" lift kit or leveling kit, but I will be putting BFG All-Terrain T/A's on it. I think I will get down there with calipers and measure my clearance. I really want to do the leveling kit. I love this beast. I only got one phone pic for now, I will post more later.

Attachments

·
Deliciously Blunt
5,667 Posts
Your truck makes my jeans excited:p ...I LOVE that color...mine comes in next week in Slate. Maybe if I'm lucky, like you, it'll come in this week! One could only hope!:D :D

Enjoy your new ride, and good luck with the garage!!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Very nice. Can you describe what the rebate is? Is it really a rebate from the factory to you or does it go to the dealer to reduce the price?

·
Registered
161 Posts
congrads on the nice truck, i made a deal on mine (which was 3 weeks from arriving) and called the dealer back a week before arrival because i had heard about a $1000 incintive ,he checked and said no there were 2 different $1000 incintives . so he knocked 2 grand off of our already made deal .:)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Toyota is running a factory rebates on all new Tundra's - $1,000 off the price and $1,000 more towards a trade. I did not have a trade, so I just qualified for the one.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Thanks. I have a written contract on a price but have not taken delivery yet so I'm wondering whether the factory rebate comes to me in my name and I sign it over to the dealer or if it goes to the dealer to discount the price to me. If it's a new incentive, I think I should get it off of the agreed price but you never know what a dealer is going to say once you get there to pick up your truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts