Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
I went and saw a Crewmax at my local dealer yesterday. They have the same wheels on it. The dealer said they took the Toyota 20" alloy rims and had them chromed. Can you imagine?

Then again, we are not only on the Rio Grande border with Mexico (a demographic which loves chrome) but we are in the Gulf States Toyota region (GST) just like New Orleans so nothing will surprise me on an alleged "new" GST Toyota truck.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Re: Crewmax SS

it is a package that included the wheels, exhaust tip door seals side step and TSS floor mates. All Toyota parts.
Probably regional distributor parts, not actually Toyota parts. I doubt the TSS decals and floor mats, side steps, wheels and door trim are OEM Toyota, those are usually dealer or regional add-ons.

·
Registered
55 Posts
im 99% sure that those wheels are NOT toyota parts, they are a GST deal, the TSS is a gulf states package similar to the texas edition.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts

·
Tire Roasting Member
927 Posts
I bet that *sweet* (not) TSS package only costs an additional $9000...

Thanks for the pic tho :)

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Yeah, those are the wheels on the "Texas Edition" which is what we here in the Gulf States region get instead of 20" alloy wheels. We pay for alloy and get chrome.:td:

·
Registered
38 Posts

Wa wa what?! :eek: Those aren't factory fender flares are they? Of is the aftermarket already making them?
Nope those are factory fender flares.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts