Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was just wondering if anyone has put a sub box in the crewmax yet? I really want to put one in mine but have no idea where i can fit one. I have the stock subwoofer but its integrated into the molding covering the back wall. So has anyone put any behind the seats or under the seats somehow? If anyone has any info on this or pictures that would be great..thanks. ;)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump..no one? I was cleaning it yesterday and noticed alot of space underneath the middle back seat..anyone think it would be possible to fit an enclosure there?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I am new in here. I have had my tundra crewmax for 10 days now. this past saturday I had plans to upgrade the jbl system just a little. to make a long story short. i tried to just replace the sub and keep the same box, this is impossible. I am having a custom box built for a 10" sub in the place of the factory sub box. It will be about the size of the projected area on the rear panel where the sub sits now. this projected area will be cut out to accomodate the new box

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello I am new in here. I have had my tundra crewmax for 10 days now. this past saturday I had plans to upgrade the jbl system just a little. to make a long story short. i tried to just replace the sub and keep the same box, this is impossible. I am having a custom box built for a 10" sub in the place of the factory sub box. It will be about the size of the projected area on the rear panel where the sub sits now. this projected area will be cut out to accomodate the new box
Keep me updated and tell me how that goes. I was thinking about that but not to sure how it would look cutting into the plastic molding on the back wall. I would like to fit my two 10" Kicker L7s but not too sure if it will fit. Good luck man and tell me how it comes out and pictures if possible ;)

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Not sure if this will help, but if you have room you should try this. Of course, that is probably more apt for using in the bed! :D:D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts