Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know this isn't a Tundra, but I promised a few people from here that I would post these over here whenever I got my lift all done.

Plus, I'm excited about it right now, and I like showing everyone. LOL..

Here is my Titan at stock height:

Lift installed:

Here are the rest of the pictures..There are 97 photos in this album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/erikhulse/CSTLift

Suspension:
CST 4" Spindle Lift
Radflo 2.0 Front Coilovers (cranked 3")
CST Carrier Bearing Drop Bracket
2.5" Deaver spring-pack
2" Fabtech rear block
Bilstein 5125 rear shocks
Pinch-weld mod

Tires and shoes:
Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65r18
MHT Driv Off-Road Blitz 18x9 Wheels (+4mm offset, 5.14" backspacing)

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Thanks, I still gotta go get an alignment tomorrow. Someone told me that Brake Check has lifetime alignments for $110, so I'll probably get it done there.
the firestone here does that but i believe its like 95 bucks for free alignments for as long as you own the vehicle...

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Looks great!!! How's the ride?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great!!! How's the ride?
Well, since I upgraded to new front coilovers, rear shocks, and deavers, the ride is much better than stock. It's smooth, still accelerates great (there was someone on CT who ran their truck on 35's at the track and got a 15.0 and 15.2 with the big tires, so it's still a quick little truck. The coilovers absorbs the bumps to where you can barely feel anything. I'm more than happy with everything!

Strangely enough, I haven't lost any MPG. I removed my tonneau cover a couple days before I installed my lift, and I was actually getting slightly better mpg...So, now that I've installed the lift and 35s, I've kept the tonneau cover off, and drive slightly more conservative that before the lift, and my recalibrated Scangauge is showing an average of around 14.5mpg mixed driving. Before the lift and 35" tires, and with my tonneau cover on, I was averaging 13.9mpg. It's very strange to me, but I still want to give it a few more tanks to really get a feel for my mileage. Oh yea, and on the 14.5mpg tank, in addition to the 35" tires and lift, I was towing a pop-up camper for about 100 miles.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! I like the "beer walk" shot :D.

Looks great! The kit looks like quality and the truck looks a lot better with the lift and tires. How are you liking the Nittos?
The Nittos are great so far. They are a very quite tire - well, as quiet as the stock tires. The tread pattern is aggressive, and I think it looks real good. The beer walk shot was to show how the tires stuck out from the fender. LOL..I had originally taken the flares off because I thought it looked better without them..But, after getting mud flung all over my truck from normal driving, I put the flares back on...I think it actually looks better with them on. What do you think?

Oh yea, and this one shows the truck with the 35's on the front tire and the stock tires on the back..Tires make a huge difference!

·
No Really, I swear, I'm Done..
3,091 Posts
I like it better with the flares off.

Those Titans are some fugly suckers stock but when they are lifted they really get in their element and look like a totally different truck.

Nice. Pull them flares off, sack up, throw some mud and buy a pressure washer!!!:devil:

·
Premium Member
11,253 Posts
Im proud to say the the one offroad shop within 50 miles is them. Just need $$$$
Might need to add a few dollar signs! :eek:

Have you seen the photos of that thing on the Rubicon? It doesn't disappoint. Gives me hope for fullsize builds :D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts