Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two-Tone Tundra

This is my 2008 Tundra. It came all blue and i had the totally repainted two tone black and blue. From there I went ahead and put on the Rough Country 6 in lift with Nito Trail Grapplers 35x12.50R20 on some Rockstars :) . When i first bought the truck it had chrome bumpers and all that jazz. i took the front chrome off and put on a bumper cover and stripped the rear and painted it, same with handles. There is more to come.....keep ya posted..ohhh and just for fun i took a pic of my matching Harley

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Nice job!

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
Very nice truck!!! I love those wheels. Who makes them and what size are they?
really??? where have u been hahaha

nice truck though!!! love the two tone even though i didnt think i would. looks sharp.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Truck looks bad a$$, so does the bike.

·
Registered
722 Posts
jealous, would love to have the two tone on my baby

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Truck....Does anyone have anyadvice on how to get a color matched grill surround. My truck is the rarely seen timerland mica color. I also want to look for color matched door handles and mirror. I can't stand all the fake chrome.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
It looks like you painted the mirrors also. How are they and the handles holding up? What kind of paint did you use?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks like you painted the mirrors also. How are they and the handles holding up? What kind of paint did you use?
Yes i did paint the handles and mirrors, and so far so good...i havent had a problem. I had to really scuff up the handles before i could apply the sealer and the primer. i had to seal them so that after i painted it the dimples would come through the paint....i will have to get back to you on the type of paint.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice, sure makes that Heritage look tiny.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice job, Airborne...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts