Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have posted this thread before and only received interest from one other member. I am sending this out to see what kind of interest there is to bring Andrew Fernandez from San Dimas, California, to the midwest area to custom dyno tune 4-6 of our tundras in one day. I am cool with traveling 6-8 hours if there is interest in an area other than STL. Other areas may include Chicago, Kansas City, Des Moines, Cincinatti, etc.

It would require for us to pay a $1,000 fee for his services. We would need to pay for his air travel round trip and arrange use of a dyno shop for the day. If any of you have a dyno shop or a connection with a dyno shop, perhaps we can get it for a minimal fee or for free if it is on a day in which they are not open. Perhaps we can transfer frequent flyer miles if no one plans to use theirs. Here is the breakdown:

5 total trucks: (these figures will change depending on how many)
$200 per person for fee
$60 per person for air travel
$? per person for dyno rental

He normally charges $300 per person in San Dimas. Let's do this. Unichip is the only plug n' play for our trucks. There are used ones available occasionally for around $300. You could post that you want to buy one in the TS classifieds for $250-$300 if you don't have one. I have really been wanting to do this for about a year now.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom Dyno Tune in Birmingham at Hesco?

Sorry fellas, I am going to go the easy route and go to Hesco in Birmingham, Alabama, as long as their price is fair. See the thread above. Great luck in getting your custom tunes; let me know if any of you want to travel to Hesco. We can drive from STL if you live north and if you live South, I can meet up with you to drive down........

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
custom dyno tune in birmingham at hesco?

sorry fellas, i am going to go the easy route and go to hesco in birmingham, alabama, as long as their price is fair. See the thread above. Great luck in getting your custom tunes; let me know if any of you want to travel to hesco. We can drive from stl if you live north and if you live south, i can meet up with you to drive down........

BUMP! Any interest?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts