Toyota Tundra Forums banner

Custom TRD decals

15K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  So-Cal SR5 
#1 ·
I have been looking at custom bedside decals for my Tundra. I have the 2010 Double cab Rock Warrior White. I am doing the black/white theme. (Stormtrooper).

I found this guy on tacomaworld, username sockmonkey, he does custom decals for tacos. he priced a ALL BLACK Rock Warrior sticker adjusted in size to fit the tundra. the price was 50 bucks plus 2 for shipping. Is this a good deal? Does anyone know of any alternative?

Also, I think we should try to get sockmonkey over to Tundrasolutions to help us out with the customization.

link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sockmonkey/78451-sockmonkey-decals-info-thread.html

#2 ·
Nope, I had a pair of custom TRD decals done for $37 and I though that was a little high, now i guess it was a decent deal.

#3 ·
Yah I posted about SockMonkey right after I joined the Tundra community. I had some of his decals on my Tacoma. Good stuff.

#5 ·
There's another member that has some custom stickers I believe but I haven't seen him on here lately. His username is RadiantRedTRD. I'm not sure where he bought his.

I just hope no one on this forum puts a stupid monster energy drink emblem on their tundra!!!

#6 ·
I was a TW member and looked at his stuf alot...I like it ...think I'm gonna have the SR5 All Terrain sticker done for my truck ( as I dont have the TRD model)

Thinkin bout just a silver one...

He has great reviews on TW for his stuff.

just my .02 cents

#7 ·
TW? = Tacoma World.com Can you post a link? I haven't been there yet.

#11 ·
I purchased a set of TRD Off Road on ebay, and they are good quality. I am getting a new set of TRD Rock Warrior, but he is customizing it to read "Dezert Warrior" for me now for $29 shipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.