Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my dash yesterday and snapped it back in looks clean gloss black matches with AC controls and radio which will be replaced with pioneer soon....some pictures were taken while driving this morning :eek: lol. Window tinted the front windows too all in one night stoked...onto to my system now!!!! all before may15th Hawaii tundra meet.:beach:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Awesome job; points sent.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like it. I did the same thing to the dash and door inserts. SO much better.

What LEDS did you use? I would like to do the same thing. Hate the orange.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks great man... I need to do mine. Probably charcoal for me.

here is another mod for your ipod... This enhances the sound for our Tundra's and is an easy install. I did mine while waiting for my kids to get out of school. Ran the cable under and it sticks out just enough to plug mine or the kids in. :)

http://usaspec.com/product.php?ProductID=17&forceShowProduct=1

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
Look's good!

·
The M.F.I.C.
3,762 Posts
Looks good Krew! Personally, I'm not a fan of the gloss black, as I'm plotting to get rid of all mine, but yours turned out good. And the lights look really good - once you get your Pioneer deck installed & customize that color too (instead of the orange stock radio) it'll really complete the look.

The LED change scares me a bit... I've seen the write-ups, but what do u think after being done with it... easy or difficult?

PS - tried to give u pts, but not allowed yet!

·
...Raptor Slayer...
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good Krew! Personally, I'm not a fan of the gloss black, as I'm plotting to get rid of all mine, but yours turned out good. And the lights look really good - once you get your Pioneer deck installed & customize that color too (instead of the orange stock radio) it'll really complete the look.

The LED change scares me a bit... I've seen the write-ups, but what do u think after being done with it... easy or difficult?

PS - tried to give u pts, but not allowed yet!
it was easy I actually did them white it looked stock so I bought blue and redid the first led is difficult not knowing what to expect but after that it is a breeze did burn any leds or break anything .......also the dash got painted flat black but it didn't match anything so ill keep the gloss on the dash and paint the rest flat black to offset everything since I got sponsored by corbeau seats those will be changed too more to come.....lol

:beavbutt:

·
Rut Ro!
4,269 Posts
did you see my last post...with the white leds...i should have put the white looks stock and as marky mark would say stock=ghey lol:cool:
LOL..Ya I seen that. Looks like you got a good work out doing it twice! And by all means STOCK = GHEY! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Looks fantastic!! Aaaarrrrrggggghhh!!! I'm gettin' the itch to mod again... :D Nice work on the paint, that is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now, even without the LED change.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I thought when I saw the thread that I wouldn't like it, but as it turns out, I think it looks good, really good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts