Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i drove to the gym this morning in some pretty heavy rain, hopefully it had nothing to do with this issue, but i couldn't find any other explanation. I left the gym and several of my dash lights came on and stayed on, VSC Off, Check engine, E Brake, and 1 or two others reamined illuminated. I turned my truck off and back on several times, but they would still illuminate. Any ideas about this? Should i be overly concerned?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So the codes that came up are:

P0606 PCM - ECM / PCM Processor
P0138 - Bank 1 Censor 2 (o2 censor)

Doing some research now, any ideas about these?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sounds like the water has shorted some of the sensors, hopefully only temporarily. The ECU either got moisture in it or condensation - perhaps the cause of all the lights. Try disconnecting the negative battery post for about a minute and reattach and see if the dash lights are out. This is the poor man's way of deleting the ECU's stored trouble codes. If the problem hasn't gone away, the lights will come back on.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I parked on an incline during my soccer game that night, the lights were off when I got outside. I would assume you were correct, some moisture must have been playing games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts