Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bayman
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dash Removal

I want to remove my dash to fix the dash RATTLE before it drives me over the edge . Who out there got the ifo for this I,m probably not the only one who needs the info.Thanks

Bayman

·
Bayman
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to remove my Dash to fix the a rattle and replace the lights in the dash who got the knowledge and wants to pass it on to me although it looks easy you never know what to expect sometimes ,Thanks

Bayman

·
Registered
322 Posts
thfor the center part with radio and A/C controls there are 5 screws one behind each knob and one at the top of each vent, then it just pops out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I too would love to know how to remove the whole dash. This darn rattle is driving me nuts! Can someone please HELP! Does anyone know how to disassemble the dash on these dash rattling Tundra’s?

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Has anyone got any pictures of their dash removed? I am getting ready to install a roll cage in my truck and want to route the tubing down through the dash in the corners adjacent to the windshield pillars. I am wondering if there is a possibility of getting 1.75" OD tubing through there without losing too much stuff, I imagine that I may have to re-route the vent ducts, but wondering what else might be hiding back there :rolleyes: .

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts