Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving in the rain the other day, I noticed some yellowish orange stuff reflecting off the windshield. Looking at the long skinny defrost vent behind the dash clock, there is insulation showing all around it. The kicker is, I took it to the dealer and they said it was 'normal', and if I wanted it fixed it would require removing the entire dash over 2 days.
I have 2 friends with '08 DC's and asked them if theirs was doing it too. Sure enough, both of them have it too. They are miffed at me now, because they now notice it all the time. Anyone else got this? I took pics of it with my phone if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
753 Posts
mine has it. i tried to pull it out. didnt work.

-Tim

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
im not going to look at mine so i dont notice its there ahha. our crown vic cop cars have it on some of them but i didnt pay for that ride so i dont care what it looks like as long as it works

but if it bothers you stop looking :)its actually noticeable on alot of cars....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yea-I noticed it on my truck the other day too. The only way I see it is from outside the truck looking in. No big deal to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts