Toyota Tundra Forums banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Black actually is lack of any color.
Women looking for a husband will love your place, easy to move all that stuff to the man cave where she will let you think you are still in charge.

BTW, my leather was all black too. But all the women including my family and GF really do love it. I literally sat on over 400 couches before I found one firm enough. Now with the "new" burgundy leather, even I agree the black curtains will have to go

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Yes, true black would mean that all the colors are absorbed and not reflected back. Your tv shows black by not turning on all the light but by turning none on.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
There is only one item of furniture I care to show the ladies. It isn't the recliner. They tend to say wow sooner or later while enjoying that one piece of furniture's squeeky nature.

I take that statement back, sometimes a little of this goes on, so make that two pieces of furniture. :couch2::couch1:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
point of order! point of order! now getting back to the original topic...

you must wear footy pajamas if you don't know the answer to that question. what are they not teaching you in college these days anyway????

99% of the women you sleep with will think that there is more to the relationship than sex. that's not your fault, it's just the way they are wired. and this isn't alway obvious. sometimes it rears it's head in very devious ways. a keyed truck would only be a mild example. unfortunately, experiencing the wrath of a woman is not something you can get the full gist of vicariously through your friends. especially through all of us here on ts who so proudly support you as you follow the little man around campus.

however, pursuing this course of action will enable you to find out, eventually, that you are indeed a karmic soul trapped in a body with moving parts. and if you ever hear the phrase "how did this all get started?" rattling around in there between your ears... well lets just say you should have hand written that 30 day move out clause on your lease.

on the other hand... if she is that 1%... GOLDMINE!!! and even though the math doesn't support it, you'll probably have better odds playing powerball.

now you know. so go do like the rest of us and live it!

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
point of order! point of order! now getting back to the original topic...

you must wear footy pajamas if you don't know the answer to that question. what are they not teaching you in college these days anyway????

99% of the women you sleep with will think that there is more to the relationship than sex. that's not your fault, it's just the way they are wired. and this isn't alway obvious. sometimes it rears it's head in very devious ways. a keyed truck would only be a mild example. unfortunately, experiencing the wrath of a woman is not something you can get the full gist of vicariously through your friends. especially through all of us here on ts who so proudly support you as you follow the little man around campus.

however, pursuing this course of action will enable you to find out, eventually, that you are indeed a karmic soul trapped in a body with moving parts. and if you ever hear the phrase "how did this all get started?" rattling around in there between your ears... well lets just say you should have hand written that 30 day move out clause on your lease.

on the other hand... if she is that 1%... GOLDMINE!!! and even though the math doesn't support it, you'll probably have better odds playing powerball.

now you know. so go do like the rest of us and live it!
I got confused by the last three paragraphs.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Have Arthur translate them into Dutch. That should help.
I wish I could give you rep points for the pic in your sig. that's awesome.

Btw, Rudy Giuliani is speaking tonight and I can't go watch him. Kinda makes me mad :td:

He's speaking about leadership and changes in crisis.

-rockstate

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys, now it has become very difficult to get to know all the girls. I think that this will allow you to talk to them more and that the dating site on which you can easily find a girl who will become your wife senior dating over 70 will easily help you. This will provide an excellent opportunity for what you will do and will receive a lot of great emotions.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts