Toyota Tundra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys! just joined and i own a 2003 toyota tundra SR5 2wd. with the V8. i wanna put a daystar leveling kit on it but dont know what would look better? a 1.25'' or a 2.5''. does anyone run this? if so could you please post pics of what yours looks like.

i am just wanting the front lifted not the rear. so im trying to see if 2.5'' will be too much. i also dont want it to not be enough if i go 1.25''

right now im running completley stock everything besides some 265/70/16 Hankook Dynapro ATM's. love em. and some Ducks unlimited floor mats haha.

thanks for any help yall can give. just post pics of em even if they arent yours.;)

also open to suggestions for other spacer lifts. dont want to spend a lot though. im in college and dont have a lot of spare change.

thanks again

·
Registered
901 Posts
Welcome to the forum. For spacer lifts, I'd go ToyTec. Definitely do the 3" lift. I have pics, with a 3" lift, rear add a leaf, and the differential spacer. I'm running 285/75/16 Destination MT's If you do a lift, definitely do the differential.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well im 2wd and i only want to level the front... i dont want to do the rear. ill check your pics. also toytec is a little pricey. daystars is only 80 bucks and toytec is like 120. my brother has a 4runner with a toytec 3 inch spacer lift and his has begun to sag after like 5 months of having it. he just bought some sweet coil overs though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kanaduh and remmy,, yalls looks good... but i dont want to do the rear block or shackle. erkie that looks good... what kind of lift is that? do you know?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh by the way kanaduh we have the same exact trucks! hahah. mine is minus that grapic on the side though haha

·
Registered
266 Posts
Going from a daystar to toytec spacer i would definitely spend the extra on an aluminum spacer. The polyurethane will start to compress like it did on my old tundra.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Going from a daystar to toytec spacer i would definitely spend the extra on an aluminum spacer. The polyurethane will start to compress like it did on my old tundra.
well my little bro's toytec 3 inch spacer kit has slowly started to sag on his 03 4runner V8 and he is upgrading to SAW 2.0 coils.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Here's a pic of my truck now with 5100's set at 2" of lift. I know its not a spacer, but it gives you an idea of the height. I'm running 265/75/16. It sits about level at this setting.:tu:

·
Registered
655 Posts
you get what you pay for."im trying not to bash spacers,so dont flame on me.lol".

·
Banned
6 Posts
whats up guys! just joined and i own a 2003 toyota tundra SR5 2wd. with the V8. i wanna put a daystar leveling kit on it but dont know what would look better? a 1.25'' or a 2.5''. does anyone run this? if so could you please post pics of what yours looks like.

i am just wanting the front lifted not the rear. so im trying to see if 2.5'' will be too much. i also dont want it to not be enough if i go 1.25''

right now im running completley stock everything besides some 265/70/16 Hankook Dynapro ATM's. love em. and some daystar suspension floor mats haha.

thanks for any help yall can give. just post pics of em even if they arent yours.;)

also open to suggestions for other spacer lifts. dont want to spend a lot though. im in college and dont have a lot of spare change.

thanks again
I want also to see some photos of that daystar space lift. I think it is good to have one. :D

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Daystar 2.5" with no rear lift, 265/70R17's

1 - 16 of 16 Posts