Toyota Tundra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched around and couldn't find a thread showing off just de-badged trucks, so if you de-badged or partially de-badged like me, post some pics and lets see how they look. :tu:

Of course ill go first: :D

·
Mark it eight, Dude...
4,373 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
In all her glory:amen:

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yea, I think those are the smaller window, you can extra for ones that are taller. Where did you get the shell?

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Can I see a tailgate shot?

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks great, love the black and tan!
Thank you, and like a dumb-a&&. I realized that I photo-shopped the rear door handle to try and explain to wife and posted that photo. Dis-regard the black handle. For now anyway.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Love my DE-BADGED BEAST! The only remaining logo remaining are the small Toyota emblems on the top of the step ups; thinking about putting stainless steel oval pieces over them. I will most likely de-badge all my vehicles from here on......

It is great for body flow, cleaning, waxing and not BLINGING!

PICS are not new as I have added fogs!

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Love my DE-BADGED BEAST! The only remaining logo remaining are the small Toyota emblems on the top of the step ups; thinking about putting stainless steel oval pieces over them. I will most likely de-badge all my vehicles from here on......

It is great for body flow, cleaning, waxing and not BLINGING!

PICS are not new as I have added fogs!
Good lookin' truck. Do you by chance have a photo with the fogs?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Any excuse to post pics of my truck!!

Don't mean to alarm you but it seems as though your trucks parked in a river. :dance:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts